summer is almost here! I can't wait. I am getting out off school this week actualy. On Friday. So what are you doin' this summer? I'm going to a summer camp at my after school daycare, then I'm headin' to Michigan. When I come back I'm going to the beach then I'm getting braces before the school year starts up (ugh!) What are you doing this summer talk to me.stay kool for the rest of school,
Jay
Hi JaLynn. It´s me Vilma, Vilma in Stockholm,Sweden. My school doesn´t end untill the 15´th. Comaperd to alot of other schools, I think this is very late.
ReplyDeleteDuring my holiday I will stay with my grandparents in Rättvik. There I will atend a choir daycamp. Later this summer my family will go to south of Sweden and rent a cottage, hopefully we will spend a lot of time at the beach.
I don´t know yet but I am confident that I too will get braces.
I have a blog too, Vilmasweden.blogg.se