Monday, March 5, 2012

Hola chicas,
So I'm sick. My head and my stomach hurts, so i decided to write a post. Ugh being sick sucks. Anyways have you guys downloaded the app temple run on your iPod, iPad, or iPhone. I'm telling you that game is seriously adictive. You run away from random creepy monkeys and you collect coins and earn points. Like I said its pretty adictive, I play it everyday. Oh, did I forget to mention that its free ;)! Another app that I like is My Secret Diary. It's not a game its what the description states, My Secret Diary. You can write out all your feelings and nobody can read it because its secret. You can put a password on it so if anyone goes on your iPod, iPad, or iPhone and goes onthe app they cant look at your personal stuff. My Secret Diary is also a free app.
Well I'm about to go rest so I'll talk to you guys later

Peace out bean sprouts,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment